Friday, February 17, 2012

Anima Christi


There is a beautiful prayer written by St. Ignatius Loyola that I found as a grown person. It's called Anima Christi, my translation being the living Christ or Christ Alive. I found that I had some music in me to add to this beautiful prayer, and had occasion to record a very rough version of it. Some days when things aren't going particularly well, and one needs a breather from the roughness of the outside world, it's my hope that these sacred words set to music might find their way to comforting the soul. I'm not able to upload the music here, but it can be listened to at the regular Santa Classica website, at
www.SantaClassica.com. Click on the Santa Classica tab and see the little line that says: New Music: Anima Christi. Listen to it once a day during Lent (and beyond!).

No comments:

Post a Comment